Saturday 27 November 2010

Usually dreams don't bother me, but...

I've been having the same bizarre dream recently, over and over again.

I'm standing in a forest at night, wondering why I didn't come during the daytime. Then a cold wind starts up and makes the trees' branches rustle. But wait - that's not just the branches - there's something moving in the trees! I can't see what it is: the darkness is too complete. But I can make out something high up - very high up - watching me. Something like a face, but not like a face in that it doesn't have a face. This is a very frightening dream. The un-face always vanishes before I can get a good look at it, but maybe if I could visually record it somehow that wouldn't be a problem.

Usually I don't let dreams worry me, because they are after all just the subconscious messing around and throwing up images for me to stumble through. But this time is different. I couldn't tell you exactly why, but I feel like I'm being shoehorned into something significant... something terrifying.

So I made this blog to tell the world about it. And I know I've already won you over with my good looks and sparkling humour, so before you start Googling me let me get something out in the open: I have no internet presence besides this blog, and I can't help but feel that this gives me a vital edge over other bloggers. Why would you trust someone who diverts their flow of energy into a bunch of different streams? I'm dedicated, damnit! Not like those other bloggers who divide their efforts between Youtubes and Flickrs and forum accounts like real people. They're not special like me!

Anywho, updates when they happen. Ciao!

10 comments:

  1. Needs more blatant attempt to gamejack EMH or Marblehornets.
    Other than that, it's better than most of these other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fairly interesting dream, if ill described. I feel as though you are lying to yourself however, are you sure he had no face?

    Consider yourself watched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Eric: EMH? Marblehornets? Never heard of them. Hmm... maybe I should watch them and see if they're somehow connected to my current situation?

    @that little square (what a name): He certainly had no face. Either that or he was wearing a stocking over his... wait! What are you implying? That un-face is attached to a person?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a rule, faces are attached to either people, or animals. Further, you had given "him" a gender. Good day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This seems like a completely legit blog. Made by an author who is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Aaron: wait, what? I didn't post that comment! Sorry, from what I understand those fake vlogs are about a floating disembodied un-face. BUt they are obviously making things up, unlike you, who is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @square: Bro, you were the first one to say "he". You're obviously not as awesome as me if you make a continuity error so soon in the conversation.

    @Omega: You became a cooler dude just by saying that.

    @Eric: You didn't post it?! Oh man, that sounds freaky. Maybe even downright ominous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaron you have failed the test ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am enticed by your awesomeness.

    Must...follow...THE AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We, the Masses, hereby deem this blog to be the blog of enlightenment and truth. Go forth, and spread the word of Aaron, hero of Earth!

    ReplyDelete